Personal safety and that of your group is of paramount importance whenever you're venturing off the beaten track. If and when things go wrong, you need to be sure that your first aid kit is dry and ready to be employed. Low Alpine's Waterproof First Aid bag comes in two sizes; large (4 litre) and small (1.4 litre). They are perfect for keeping your own first aid kit of bandages, medicines and sharps dry, or weather proofing a third-party kit. This bag has fully taped seams and a DWR coating to cause rain and spray to run off. It's 100% weatherproof however it's not submergible. If you want to get really wet, we suggest putting this sack in a drybag rated IP66 or above.
The bag is bright green and carries the internationally recognised symbol for first aid, so it's easily identifiable in the case of an emergency.
To close, pinch the top together along the grey webbing, turn over three times or more before clipping the buckle together. The bag has an External D-ring enabling the small dry bag to be secured to rucksacks for quick access.
- Internationally recognised First Aid markings
- Bright green to make it easy to identify in an emergency situation
- IP65 - so foul weather proof. Best carried inside a bigger pack if there is a chance of submersion
Available in two sizes:
- Small - 1.4 Litre
- Large - 4 Litre
We find the Small is perfect for the absolute essentials, if you plan longer trips you'll need the Large.
Our team pack the following:
- plasters in a range of shapes and sizes
- small, medium and large sterile gauze dressings
- sterile eye dressings
- triangular bandages
- crêpe rolled bandages
- safety pins
- disposable sterile gloves
- alcohol-free cleansing wipes
- sticky tape
- antiseptic cream
- painkillers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen
- distilled water for cleaning wounds
Simply pinch the top together tightly and roll over at least 3 - 4 times, then click the buckles to secure
- 1 X waterproof first aid kit